WATER JET CUTTING TECHNOLOGY
- Water jet is a cutting process in which the cutter is commonly connected to a high-pressure water pump where the water or water-abrasive mixture is ejected sensitively from the nozzle, cutting through the material by spraying it with the jet of high-speed (800 m/s) water.
- The ability to cut material with minimizing the effect of the heat as there is no "heat-affected zone", allows metals to be cut without harming and changing Intrinsic Features.
- Hard metals such as titanium, tungsten alloys, stainless steel and carbon steels.
- Soft metals such as aluminum, copper, brass, zinc and lead.
- Materials for construction and decoration industry such as granite, marble, ceramic, glass laminated glass and wood.
- Carbon, Kevlar, composites, paper, cardboard, learther, textile, products, gasket materials, Plexiglas, polyester, polyethylene sheets, fiber, plastic and rubber derivatives can be cut with water jet.
- Water Jet cutting technology is a method that can cut of all materials on earth from thickness 0.1 mm to 160mm.
CNC AND SOFTWARE
- PLC based multi-functional 19” color TFT touch screen CNC units are used.
- All axis motors consists of digital motors.
- It is possible to see the simulation of cutting program and cutting path during operation on the CNC display.
- Cutting software is in the CNC unit, It can open dxf and dwg files.
- Pressure adjustment, abrasive speed and all other applications can be controlled from a single screen before and during the cutting operation.
- Programming can be done with IOS programming standard.
- Automatic sorting, font and point marking operations can be done
- Machine Speed : 20.000 mm/min(positioning speed)
- Position Accuracy : 0.05 mm
- Repeat Accuracy : 0.05 mm
- Propulsion System : Applied Linear halical rack and pinion
Applicable Machine Dimensions